Change

Adapt, cope, remain flexible and foster a positive attitude amidst life's ups and downs.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Pabo Picasso: It takes a long time to become young.







Pablo Picasso/Quotes:


Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.


Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.


Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.


Everything you can imagine is real.


Good artists copy, great artists steal.


I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.


Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.


My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.


It takes a long time to become young.


Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.




An Irish guard fainted during a ceremony but other guards kept their attention 1966. 
Photograph by James P. Blair.




It is simplicity that makes the uneducated more effective than the educated when addressing popular audiences.   - Aristotle


Heard a juvenile begging for food today, reminded me of this when I saw so many little ones!




No comments: