1. - Study less, more. Specific knowledge is valuable. Being a wandering generality pays no bills.
2. -Get organized. Know what comes first: Vision, Goals, Priorities, To Do Lists
3. -Remember space is the new luxury; minimalism
4. - Keep your life simple and sane
5. - Smart goals: specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound
6. - Use practice and repetition
7. - Remember to seek progress over perfection
8. - Do a little every day to achieve your goals.
9. - Learn success habits (stating with R. Ringer)
10. - Practice these simple habits, day in and day out, to create momentum in the direction of your vision.
11. - Focus. Stay on topic when reading and researching on the web.
12. - Balance
13. - Differentiate between the Clock and the Compass
14. - S. Covey Effective Habits:
Habit 1: Be Proactive
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
Habit 3: Put First Things First
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand
Habit 6: Synergize
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw