Change

Adapt, cope, remain flexible and foster a positive attitude amidst life's ups and downs.

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Changing Worlds

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Changing Worlds is a great concept and not unlike the idea of reincarnation.  Better if you don't like the idea of returning to this revolving slaughter house.



Not to laugh, not to lament, not to curse, but to understand.  - Spinoza

I drink not from mere joy in wine nor to scoff at faith -- no, only to forget myself for a moment, that only do I want of of intoxication, that alone.  - Omar Khayyam




Changing Worlds is a great concept and not unlike the idea of reincarnation.  Better if you don't like the idea of returning to this revolving slaughter house.


Not to laugh, not to lament, not to curse, but to understand.  - Spinoza

I drink not from mere joy in wine nor to scoff at faith -- no, only to forget myself for a moment, that only do I want of of intoxication, that alone.  - Omar Khayyam






No comments: