Change

Adapt, cope, remain flexible and foster a positive attitude amidst life's ups and downs.

Friday, June 22, 2012

All things have sprung from nothing and are borne forward to infinity. Who can follow out such an astonishing career? The Author of these wonders, and He alone, can comprehend them.
-- Blaise Pascal


"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions"
- Albert Einstein
 
 

"Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them,
we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them."
- Orison Swett Marden
 

Rejoice not at thine enemy's fall - but don't rush to pick him up either.
-- Jewish Proverb


I am in earnest; I will not equivocate; I will not excuse; I will not retreat a single inch; and I will be heard.
- William Lloyd Garrison
US abolitionist & editor (1805 - 1879)


Nothing is gained, everything is lost, by subordinating principle to expediency.
- William Lloyd Garrison, The Purpose of Education, Maroon Tiger, January-February 1947


With reasonable men I will reason; with humane men I will plea; but to tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost.
- William Lloyd Garrison
 
 


No comments: