Change

Adapt, cope, remain flexible and foster a positive attitude amidst life's ups and downs.

Friday, April 9, 2010

It would be smart for a self-employed person to treat thier own self so gently.

http://inspirationfactor.wordpress.com/

7 Phrases Every Boss Needs to Practice


1. I misspoke, I was wrong. Please forgive me and I promise I will learn from this and be a better leader in the future.

2. I need you. I know my limitations and you bring something to the table that I just do not possess.

3. I see real potential in you to be….

4. I am committed to your success.

5. Thank you for your contribution to our mission.

6. Let’s turn our mistakes and dissapointments into a teachable moment.

7. I might change mission and direction based on new information, but, I promise I will never, never, never change the vision.

No comments: