The journey is the reward according to a sage who lived long ago. I think it was Steve Jobs. In any case, it is still true today and everyday.
- "Have some fun, because when you're dead, you're done." Gatemouth Brown happily sang in the years before his passing.
- One loses many chances to laugh by not laughing at oneself. Relax a bit.
- Generate feelings of excitement about your life and where you're going.
- The more we do, the more we can do. Taking action motivates us.
- New approaches are needed . The problems we face today are different from the problems we faced yesterday. You should never feel bored. Vitality comes from embracing challenges.
- The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
- Enthusiasm finds the opportunities and energy makes the most of them.
- According to research making changes and learning new habits is easier if we make the process a fun one.